Jeremy is a former church planter and pastor. Now, he is an Edward Jones advisor in Lakeway, Texas.
The amazing thing is that his transition from ministry to business was on purpose and he is still an active and healthy member of the church he planted and left.
Listen today to Jeremy’s amazing life story. His adventure includes -
· Growing up in a broken home and meeting Jesus in a real way at age 17 after the death of one of his high school friends.
· God’s call on Jeremy’s life into ministry and the experiences which led to him to planting a church in Austin.
· Spending time in Florida on staff with a church as a young married couple before heading back to Texas for seminary.
· Raising 5 incredible children.
· Transition out of ministry into the business world.
Hope you enjoy the show!
~ Your friends at The StoryField *
* the podcast created + sponsored by The Allen Firm team | Your Legal Guides