How many countries have you traveled to in your life?
Well- meet Nathan. He is 21 years old and has traveled to 40 countries already and he is heading to Romania to open up a coffee shop and rock-climbing gym.
Nathan was a professional climber in high school and first left the country at age 15. (We can’t accuse his parents of being helicopter parents!)
On top of that, he has –
· spent 6 days climbing El Capitan;
· lived in 14 different locations in America;
· spent a large amount of time in world missions;
· just dropped out of college to pursue God’s plans for his life; and
· hears and is used by God in very cool and unique ways.
We had an incredible conversation with Nathan (and a surprise guest toward the end of the show).
Listen in to this young man’s fascinating journey and how you can help him (and his soon-to-be wife, Chase) get to Romania. You do not want to miss this.
For more information about today’s guest, check out: https://www.thehutsonsblog.com/
Nathan and Chase are raising money for the 9-month G42 Leadership Academy. Want to support these future leaders? – https://tinyurl.com/SupportHutsons. (every penny helps).
Hope you enjoy the show!Support the show